Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year....and New Blog!

It's 2013 and I'm excited for a new year.  I'm feeling creative and looking forward to working on the projects swirling around in my head.  I'm starting a new blog with a new name but I will continue sharing my sewing projects.  Since we have a new year it's a great time for me to state (in writing so you can hold me to it) my resolutions for the new year:

  1. Sew 3 projects per month.  They can be anything but I mostly want to focus on garments and even more specifically on knits, pants and even some workout wear.  
  2. Run 3 half marathons.
  3. Give away my "Penguins on the Beach" pajamas given to me by my dear friend Carolyn.  They are so worn they have to go!  But they're so comfy I don't want to let them go......but I will......this year.....I have all year right?
I made quite a few things at the end of the year (I don't know how I found the time) so I'll be posting some reviews soon.

If you're here from my other blog....Thanks!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment