Monday, June 15, 2015

I Have an Exciting Announcement...



I'm so excited to introduce to you my new pattern line....Blue Dot Patterns!

For the longest time I've wanted to make patterns that I can share with all of you and finally I am!  It took much longer than I expected (there is quite a learning curve when making PDF patterns) but I'm really happy with the results and I'm hoping you'll love them too.


I'm inspired by my sewing students and wanted to design fun to make patterns with easy to understand instructions.  There are two new patterns including The Georgia Top, a dolman sleeve sweatshirt with three different views and The Dover Jacket, a button up jacket with either a 3/4 length or short sleeve.  Both PDF patterns come with fully illustrated and easy to read instructions.


The patterns are on a new release sale for $8.00 (they will be $12.00).
Have a look...I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment