Saturday, June 21, 2014

I'm Getting Ready For a Party With My Cameo


I gave a graduation party for my daughter last weekend and my Silhouette Cameo helped make it really special.  The only thing she said about party planning was "No school colors....I'm so sick of red."  That left me with plenty of options so I picked some pretty girl colors and threw her a country party on our patio.  


Using the 3D Lori Whitlock design from the Silhouette Cameo Online Store, I made lots and lots of petals in different papers, layered and glued them together and finished with a vintage button.  I used them to decorate centerpieces, a photo collage, the drink table, lemonade and iced tea jars and the invites. 


I used the Rectangle Petal Card Invitation Set and made invite holders out of craft paper and sealed them with flowers and the tags for the drink jars were made from the Whimsical Layered Scallop Tag design.


The country party theme was a great way to keep everything relaxed and fun.  The kids had a great time refilling the Ball Jars with lemonade and mondo-sized straws.  It was a fun day and a great way to celebrate her big accomplishment.

I'm continuing to sew more dresses for summer.  Photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment