Monday, February 10, 2014

Dreamy Voile Blouse

I bought this fabric last spring on a trip to New York and I finally sewed it up.  It's a Ralph Lauren embroidered voile I bought at Mood and I've always loved it.  I used New Look 6187, the same pattern I used for the Fabric Mixer blouse, but I made View A instead.

This pattern is so great because it offers a lot of ways to change the look up.  I shortened the sleeve 4", added elastic to the arm, added lace to the bottom of the yoke and a vintage button.  The buttons are always my favorite part!





I've already worn this blouse several times and I made it 3 weeks ago!

Don't you want my necklace?

Here's my review on Pattern Review and here's my post on Kollabora.

2 comments:

  1. I love this fabric too. It's one of those fabrics that's almost too pretty to cut.....almost.

    ReplyDelete